Google Analytics

Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Selfish Side of Crafting & Happy-Happy Hour

Now that the holidays are over and my frantic gift crafting has ended - I'm finally making things for myself (me, me, me, me, me).  Not only do I have a virtually endless supply of bath fizzies stocked in an apothecary jar in my bathroom - my earring collection has started growing.  The newest additions (crafted this very morning) are:

Green and Purple Fluorite Drops




Green Quartz



On a totally unrelated note - Ed and I went to Meza for happy hour for the second Saturday in a row, which is pretty notable since we actually have to DRIVE there (usually, I won't eat anywhere outside a 10 block radius from our house - unless its a special occastion). 

Meza is up on Capital Hill (14th & Pine) and serves delicious, inexpensive Latin food.  On the weekend, happy hour starts at 3PM ($3 wine, $4 tapas, $2 off bocadillos).  Service can be slow and sometimes they play rave-ish music (which can be grating on a Saturday afternoon) - but the food makes it toally worth it.

             La Peula and Side Salad (w/happy hour red)             


Maria Elena (w/cava)




1 comment:

  1. I'm going to hit your page every day to help your counter.
    also, the green quarts earring are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete