Google Analytics

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day Brunch



We finally made it to Spring Hill for brunch today (we first tried about six months ago, but didn't have ressies and they were packed to the gills...this time I made ressies a month in advance).
I perused the menu online before I made our ressies, and at the time they had a few vegan friendly options for Natalie.  Unfortunately, they have since changed the (seasonal) menu.  While Ed and I were able to find incredibly delicious things to eat - Nat had to settle for a cup of tea (even the hash browns aren't vegan! moral of the story: don't bring a vegan to Spring Hill)

Ed had the special saimin (smoked pork belly, six-minute egg, pork & ham broth, fish cake, scallion) and I had two poached eggs (hen of the woods & mini bella mushroom ragout, chive biscuit).  Both were delicious, especially when paired with their Bloody Mary (chili-infused crater lake vodka, house worcestershire, mortadella sausage, pickled vegetables).

I, astonishingly, had my Bloody Mary w/out the sausage.






No comments:

Post a Comment