Google Analytics

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Desperation Dip - 101

On my way home from work I was supposed to grab something for our condo building's holiday get together...but it was raining and I was running late - therefore it just didn't happen (oh, well).  I knew I could scrounge up some old chocolates or ingrediants for an appetizer if I looked in our cabinets hard enough...and lo-and-behold - I did!





I made this White Bean Dip in about 5 minutes.  I didn't measure...hence all amounts are guesstimates.

1 can cannelini beans (drained and rinsed)
2 garlic gloves or 1 jumbo (I had a mutant jumbo one, don't forget to take the peel off)
handful of fresh parsely (1/4 c)
1/4c olive oil
juice of half a lemon (2 tablespoons)
salt & pepper
food processer

Instructions: throw everything into the food processer, de-press the chop/grind/puree button, and hope for the best.  Salt & pepper to taste.

All-in-all...the dip is actually pretty darn good...I probably ate half before I even plated.

No comments:

Post a Comment