Google Analytics

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Mama's Mexican Kitchen & Grilled Chicken Tacos




This past Sunday w/indulged in a non-traditional brunch of Mexican food from Mama's Kitchen (website here).  While the "California" style Mexican food wasn't as healthy or authentic as the fare at our current favorite Mexican haunt La Carta De Oaxaca (here) - it sure hit the spot! (And Mama's Kitchen is only a five minute walk from our place.  Convenience sure can make food taste better!).

If you're in the mood for a bit of south of the border flavor, but don't feel like trudging out to a restaurant - check out this recipe for "Grilled Chicken Tacos" (here). 

The chicken is nicely marinated and smoky - and you can pile on as many toppings as you like (hooray!).

Note: my pic doesn't do the tacos justice...and I have no idea how Ed convinced me I should put radishes on my tacos 


2 comments:

  1. if i'm not mistaken, that looks like fiestaware that restaurant is serving on. you should give them bonus points for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah - I totally didn't notice that! I'm mentally awarding them 10 bonus points.

    ed and i so need to get cooler plates...it's on my "to-do" list

    ReplyDelete