Google Analytics

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Oxfords

I've been wanting to hop on the oxford bandwagon for a while now - but have been hesitant b/c most oxfords make my huge boat like feet look like...well...huge boats.

The pretty and delicate oxfords I have found have gotten the axe from the hubby - who says they look like old lady shoes (no offense to my "old lady" readers ;).

Well - I was perusing the Anthropologie sale section yesterday (hint: new sale items come out every Tuesday) and found what I'm hoping are going to be the perfect oxford for me.

Sweetheart Oxfords


At half the price ($218 to $109) - how could I resist?  They'll be perfect for strolling around town on the weekends. 

I also couldn't resist quickly styling them on Polyvore.  Weekend look w/a few of the reject oxfords I liked below.

1 comment:

  1. oxfords are tough. as a fellow big-footed person, this is a shoe style i've put some thought into.
    I like your little oxfords paired with the capri-length pants. I say little because i gravitiate toward the big, chunky version of the oxford, huge sole, etc. Like the doc marten. classic, but not going to work with the capri. This is one of the many, many reasons you should have a lot of shoes...

    ReplyDelete