Google Analytics

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Update

Friday afternoon felt like my birthday - since both the Chicago painting and the Seattle map coasters came in (yipee!). 

Even though the Chicago painting has yet to be hung - I think now is as good as time as any to do a little update...kind of a "where are they now" of my recent Etsy purchases.

Rooster Painting from this post is now hanging in the hall


Custom vintage Seattle map coasters from this  shop on Etsy

(note: Ed thinks I'm going to cry if any moisture gets on them, but they seem rather well sealed)

Pillows from this post


Painting from this post waiting to be hung



Tasi helping me unpack


Pizza from Bambino's for fuel


Using the coasters for the first time



1 comment:

  1. Hey, those pillows look really nice. And also your cat looks a lot like a cat we used to have ages ago. I think everytime I've been to your place, Tasi has been under your bed, so I've never actually seen her before.

    ReplyDelete