Google Analytics

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Waterfront Grill Beer & Wine Dinner




Last Wednesday the hubby and I hit up the Waterfront Grill Beer & Wine dinner, featuring beers from the Dogfish Head Brewery (they're based on the east coast - wonderfully complex beers).

The pairings were great - but now I know why I don't usually drink a glass of wine and a glass of (6-18% alcohol) beer with dinner (6 courses, each paired w/beer & wine) on a weekday.  Yikes!

We're usually prevented from hitting up set menu dinners like this since I don't eat red meat - and places w/temperamental chefs aren't willing to be accommodating - but the folks at the Waterfront were super cool and made me a delic. swordfish dish in place of the short ribs, and omitted the pancetta from my salad (yipee!).

If your looking for a place for a fancy-schmancy dinner or a great happy hour joint with outdoor/waterfront seating - I highly recommend the Waterfront Seafood Grill.



radicchio w/warm goat cheese & red pepper dressing


roasted king salmon; tuscan white beans (...)


chocolate mousse on chocolate cake, goat cheese




No comments:

Post a Comment