Google Analytics

Friday, May 7, 2010

So CUTE....

...it makes me want to take up knitting - again (pic below).




This lovely ensemble was crafted by my talented co-worker, Leslie - who has "mad skills" with the knitting needles.

She is also the organizer of "Sit 'n Knit" Seattle - a meetup group for yarnaholics.  If you're interested in learning more about the group - check out the link here.

More pics below of her lovely creations (I wish I had one of the green/black fingerless gloves she made me a couple months ago).






2 comments:

  1. awesome! that makes me want to start knitting again, too, although i could never in a million years make anything this good. i love the owl sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep...all I could ever make was a scarf (and not a very good one)

    ReplyDelete