Google Analytics

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Doughnuts Go Gourmet





When I was a little-little girl, you either bought doughnuts from Winchell's, Dunkin, a local mom-and-pop store (in one of the villages in Guam), or if you were really desperate - the gas station.
Now-a-days, doughnuts have gone gourmet and I, for one, am not complaining (who would?).
My favorite local establishment is Top Pot (website here).  Their doughnuts are always fresh, perfectly made, and they have a ton of different varieties.  Yummm!


A dz from Top Pot


P.S.  I just stumbled across the evil nutritional information for Top Pot doughnuts.  If you want to know, click here .... but trust me, sometime ignorance is bliss.





1 comment:

  1. Thankfully we don't have a Top Pot up north by us (yet). I know we'd all be eating a lot more doughnuts if that was the case.

    ReplyDelete