Google Analytics

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Where the "Cougs" Are

I'm one of those people who snicker when I see a woman wearing an animal print, especially women of a certain age.

A discreet leopard print belt or pony ballet flats are fine, but a full on cheetah print dress (w/lots of cleav. showing, a red jacket, big hair, gold jewelry, and a predatory gleam in the eye) usually makes me giggle.

Well - now if I laugh I'm a big hypocrite.

The other day I took the plunge and purchased a "jaguar" print dress (gasp).  I told myself it's okay since the print is a bit subdued...but deep down I know the truth.

I'm "coug-ing" it up. And you know what - it's not so bad.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think you're quite at that "certain age" just yet. You're more of a fox than a cougar ;)

    ReplyDelete