Google Analytics

Friday, April 9, 2010

Seafood Review & Mercury Poisoning

If you haven't quite noticed by now, I eat a LOT of seafood.

This is mainly because (1) I LOVE seafood; (2) The thought of eating red meat makes me want to toss my cookies (poor Ed, I know he sneaks red meat into his diet when I'm not looking - and sometimes when I am); (3) I have a short attention span and most seafood dishes cook really fast.

This brings me to my next topic: mercury poisoning.  The other day I started getting a bit worried that my seafood addiction might be killing Ed and I.  After reading a brief overview of mercury poisoning on webmd I decided I probably don't have mercury poisoning (no unusual muscle fatigue, exhaustion, dizziness, or nausea for me) - but I definitely should stay away from shark, swordfish, king mackerel, and tilefish - which will be incredibly easy (blech).

And this brings me to...a SEAFOOD REVIEW!  Check out the pics and recipes below.


Thai Ceviche w/Coconut (recipe here)



Chipotle Shrim Tacos (recipe here)


Spaghetti w/Clams & Garlic (recipe here)



Spicy Shrimp


No comments:

Post a Comment